First All-in-One Cellular, Wi-Fi and HDTV Signal Booster for Large Buildings up to 80,000 sq ft.
All-in-one 7-band signal booster simultaneously enhances Cellular, Wi-Fi and HDTV signals for Cell phone signal booster increases voice, text and 4G LTE signals for all North American carriers
SureCall’s Force7 is the first all-in-one Cellular, Wi-Fi and HDTV signal booster for large buildings up to 80,000 square feet
A perfect solution for larger installations such as schools, hotels and healthcare facilities, the Force7 incorporates SureCall's patented, all-carrier cellular technology to enhance indoor cell phone signal for reliable voice, text and 4G LTE data performance.
Additional benefits: Virtually eliminates dropped and missed calls for all North American carriers with each system providing 80,000 square feet of coverage for 100+ simultaneous users.
- Built-in Wi-Fi router that provides fast and reliable data and extends network coverage for areas up to 50,000 square feet. New installations will benefit from the incorporated 100MB router, without the need to install additional hardware.
'Cut the cord' with cable companies - Force7's HDTV booster brings locally aired broadcast stations into your building and along with the built-in Wi-Fi, provides dependable streaming content for on-demand streaming media such as Netflix®, Amazon Prime® and Hulu®.
Force7 Booster Kit includes:
(1) Force7 Signal Booster
(8) Dome Antennas ( SC-222W-TNC )
(1) 75 ft. of SC-400 Cable ( SC-001-75-TNC )
(2) 4-Way splitter ( SC-WS-4-TNC )
(1) 2-Way splitter ( SC-WS-2-TNC )
(26) RP-TNC Connectors (SC-CN-09-TNC)
(1) Lightning Protector ( SC-LP )
Additional optional components needed for installation:
An outside antenna, such as the SC-230W Yagi antenna or SC-288W Omni antenna, HDTV antenna, SC-305W-H or SC-306W-H and HDTV coax
Sufficient low loss 50 ohm interior/exterior cable
Cable splitter if installing multiple antennas
Grounded surge suppressor for DC power supply
Additional cable options:
SC-400 coax cable is available in 50, 75, 150, 500 & 1000 foot lengths.