TERRAWAVE SOLUTIONS 24x24x4 Ceiling Tile Enclosure with Bevel Edge and White Bubble Enclosure. Includes Key Lock.
TerraWave's 2'x2' ceiling tile enclosure is designed to allow an access point and antenna system to be installed in an aesthetically pleasing system within a suspended ceiling. It has hardware that allows it to be suspended in the same fashion as the ceiling tile grid. The ceiling tile enclosure must be suspended by wire to the roof structure with provided hardware as the ceiling tile grid is insufficient to hold the weight of the ceiling tile enclosure. Installation requires to cut an existing ceiling tile from it's original 2' x 4' size to 2' x 2'. A 2' section of ceiling tile grid is provided to dress the installation. Once installed, the access point is protected and hidden from view and the antennas are mounted with no exposed cables.
|The TerraWave Ceiling Tile Enclosure Kit ships with the following |
- (1) TW-CTEN-002 - 2'x2'x4" Ceiling Tile Enclosure
- (1) TW-NEMA1210-IMPL - Universal Interior Mounting Plate to accommodate most Access Points
- (1) TW-CTGS-001 - Ceiling Tile 2" Grid Section
- (2) TW-EB1024-2 - Eye Bolt - 10-24 thread x 2" - for support from a roof or rafter
- (2) TW-NUT1024 - 10 - 24 Thread Nuts
- (2) TW-WASH-316 - 3/16" Washers
- (2) TW-CBLR-34 - 3/4" Cable Strain Reliefs
|The Enclosure has Unique Laser etched knock-outs to allow for antennas to be mounted directly to the enclosure door. |
- Laser knock outs support antennas from TerraWave, Cisco, Cuscharft, Maxrad